Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!
and a happy new year!
and I'll try to post more for ya'll's Christmas present!

I am taking piano lessons, and latin lessons, so I that's something interesting to talk about.... I just hope y'all think so too!

I am having a recital in February, and I think I'm going to play 'air for the G strings', it's sooooo pretty!


I got Onee-san (Elai) a inking pen, for writing with,a box of coloured pencils, I noticed that she cant colour her pics, and the other one she has not opened yet. ( I'll let her tell you what that one is) we got the first Harry Potter movie for Mama and Daddy, and I got a Kelly barbie for my little sister.


I got a watch, and a pair of gloves to match the hat I have, and a scarf too.
(and a book, I don't know what book it is, but I could feel it thought the paper)

so Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and the book is........ the scarlet pimpernel!


yay!

No comments: