Monday, January 23, 2006

A very good blogging friend of my mothers is coming to visit us, and she will be here soon, or, rather, her bus will be in the big, huge city soon. Mama is going to pick her up. She will be teaching Xhavan and me grammar. To help us with our latin.


Now I will tell you a little about Naruto, the anime/manga that I've been watching/reading.

First of all, I do not recomend this for you to read, there is a lot of violence and bad language in it.

Secondly, Sasuke is an idiot, and Itachi is evil. And if you get a 'crush' on either, you are a very strange person. And that goes for Deidara, too. Only not as much, because he made me laugh.

Thirdly, Gaara's older siblings should have taken better care of him when he was little, and his father is an evil jerk. He diserved the death Orochimaru gave him.

Fourthly, if you ever feel you might be a bad person, go fight Naruto and get beat, then you'll be a good person.

And last, (but not least) Sai isn't as bad as he seemed at first.


Now I must get off, so...

Bai bai!

1 comment:

Mosey said...

You know, I don't think I would have the guts to write anything like this now... How time changes a person, eh? ^o^;