I have up-dated my links. There should not be any dead blogs left on the list.
I was looking over some of my previous posts. Somehow I just don't know why I thought I could keep up with a blog. I can't even role-play!
.
.
Since I made the last post, I have grown up quite a bit. I now know about Ron Paul, I have had a chicken die in my hands, I've watched a favotite goat die, and then a baby goat died, only a few months later, while I was at my grandmothers. I've had a broken appendix, moved to a new church (It's quite good. everyone is so friendly, and there's so few people there that I know them all. We're the only children in it, and Daddy and Mama are the youngest couple.) I ahve learned to play the piano fairly well, and my next recital is on Friday. I will be playing Prelude in C by J. S. Bach. I played it last summer in my grandmother's church for the offertory. I've written two poems, my very first ones, neither of which are any good, one of which I cannot find, and the other of which I will post here for you:
.
.
.....Cloudless, starless sky
.....Shiny, watching eyes
.....Fingers, freezing cold
.....This is a story Old
.....So Old...
.
.
That one is supposed to be creepy. I made it for a contest. (Guess who didn't win?)
The other one was about leaves. I wish I could find it.....
.
So, as I can think of nothing more to post about at the moment, I will leave it at that.
.
Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment