There was a very strange storm yesterday... and I found out that trees 'round here have the most shallow roots you have ever seen. O.O There were lots of strong winds, and then it started raining, but the sun was really bright. Then it stopped raining. The wind broke our powerline - is was burning for a little while - then today the power company finaly came and fixed it. Yay! ^-^
I came up with a new word a while back... Nyern. I think it means something like 'bother', but I'm not quite sure. Example:
"Mosey, You shouldn't double-post."
Mosey: "Nyerrrrn..... Okay."
"Mosey, you need to get to bed before 10:00 tonight.
Mosey: *looking at all the dishes left she has to clean before she gets to bed, and it's already 9:30* Nyerrrrrn..... "
...............
>.>
<.<
O.O
1 comment:
And it rather sounds like a Pokemon noise, doesn't it? Huh.
Post a Comment