Monday, October 20, 2008

layouts and songs

I wonder, if I changed my layout whatever, would my archives show up? I think this layout thingy is faulty. But I really like it and don't want to change it! DX Maybe I should learn HTML. That would help, I'm sure. But it's such a lot of confusing work! And the picture Entwife made for me is broken. .-_-.

I picked up the music for the junior masterworks last night. I really like the sound they have, and the accompaniment is so much easier to play than I thought it would be. I really love those songs.

I was Glad
I will Clap my Hands
One Single Light
Praise, Rejoice and Sing!

Right, I think I forgot to mention that we own that land in Missouri, didn't I? Well, we do. There's a little bity house on it that was gutted, and we're thinking abut having the thing remodelled to add a second story, rearranging the rooms below, and maybe even adding some windows in. Perhaps we will have moved there by 2010? >.>

1 comment:

Mosey said...

Guess what, it's 2010, and we're hardly any closer than when the house was an empty shell. *sigh*