I am a 19-year-old Christian homeschooler. I like books, (especially the Dalemark Quarter by Diana Wynne Jones) computers, and libraries. And book stores, sometimes, when they have good books in them. I love babies, and animals of all kinds, but especially goats and cats.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Masterworks
Quizzing aside, I have finally gotten a lot more confident in my playing. Masterworks was today, and I played two songs for the junior masterworks. Even though I have never played in front of so many people before, I was able to not be so nervous. It's partly because I knew that few of them were paying any attention to me, they were only watching the children sing. I know, I told myself, Because that is how I do it. Now, I know that's not how it really is, but I was able to not remember that, and I was able to use reverse psychology on myself to keep me from freaking out the whole time and making a kabootle of mistakes, and ended up with maube four, only one of which was noticeable. At least, I hope only one was. >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment