Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Mistakes

IT DID NOT SAVE MY ARCHIVES! I will just put the new template back, then, and leave it that way. D<

My recital went off okay. I made several mistakes, but they weren't as bad as they could have been, and were all in the last movement.

Have I mentioned yet that Anne Marie, my mother's sister who won't let us call her 'aunt' has leukaemia? And that the doctors thought that they had her in remission, but they hadn't? Well, I have now, anyway. She's going to Dallas tomorrow with Grandma Joicie and Pa, and Mama's going to have to fly out there soon so she can donate bone marrow. It's all very confusing and stressful. Daddy and everyone except for me and Mama are going to Georgia on Thursday to visit Daddy's grandmother, who will be turning 100 in June.. or July or August, I can't remember which it is, just that it's sometime in the summer. So we're all very busy.

Not to mention, Xhavan and I are volunteering down at the Washington Birthplace, and we stay there all day. Which is fun, since I get to dress up like a slave-girl or a indentured-servant or something like that, judging by the style of the costume. They don't really say.

1 comment:

Mosey said...

Isn't it simply amazing how many times I tell something, forget I've told it and tell it again with a bit more detail?