Hi!
My name is Liz and I work for a company called My Memories. I found your site while browsing, and thought your readers might enjoy a great offer on the Amazon best-seller and the #1 rated Scrapbook Software. I had written to you previously, but have heard that my emails sometimes get filtered to the junk folder, and aren't seen. I'm reaching out again, in case this happened to you.
We respect your privacy, and certainly are not intending to spam anyone. Please forgive us if you had received this offer and wished not to participate. We would still like to offer you our award winning digital scrapbook software that is extremely easy and fun to use. My Memories Suite helps anyone create digital scrapbooks, cards, calendars, etc. without having to buy expensive programs and then learn how to use the software.
I was wondering if you would like to host a giveaway of our software on your blog? We would love to give you the software for free, and then also give one away on your site. My Memories Suite is rated #1 by amazon for digital scrapbooking software and a $40 value. In addition to getting the software for free there is an excellent opportunity to make $20 for each of your readers that buy My Memories Suite.
Please visit our site [link] and let me know if you are interested. I’d love to chat more about it with you.
Thanks so much!
-Liz Gardner
And the whole message was a link. I am pretty sure you were meaning to spam people. >.>
...I will now be open to even more spam comments... And possibly emails? But I'm pretty sure you can't find my email here, can you?
No comments:
Post a Comment