I am a 19-year-old Christian homeschooler. I like books, (especially the Dalemark Quarter by Diana Wynne Jones) computers, and libraries. And book stores, sometimes, when they have good books in them. I love babies, and animals of all kinds, but especially goats and cats.
I also got cappacino. When I was small and we went to a restaurant with my mom and granny and they both ordered them and then when it came to my turn I said "can I have a cup of tuna please?"
3 comments:
I also got cappacino. When I was small and we went to a restaurant with my mom and granny and they both ordered them and then when it came to my turn I said "can I have a cup of tuna please?"
lol, that's funny Shimmer!
I took that test a while ago and I'm plain old coffee, if I remember correctly.
--Entwife
Blog
Please
Blog
Please
BLOG
PLEASE!!
Post a Comment