here is some more of Elai's story.
They would write to eachother; using runes that Mara invented- Joy writing sloppily on bright stationary, Mara on grey or white paper- unless they were in very much of a hurry.
One day, mara receved a letter from Joy. I have copied it as much as possible- the blots were irreproducible, however.
Dear Mara April 12
What do you think? I asked my Dad if you could
come for the summer and he said you could if it
was OK with your dad and mom. so he called them
last night and they said yes! so you are going to
come for the WHOLE SUMMER! think of all the fun
we'll have! we can buy you a pet monky and go to
the river and all sorts of things! You HAVE to come!
I'll die if you don't! Please please please come! I
want you to come SO bad!
Love,
Joy XXXXXXXX OOOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment