Friday, August 29, 2008

Alone Again

Last week, some friends came over to visit, and took Xhavan and my second sister home with them. This morning, Mama, Elaienar, and all theremaining syblings went to go pick them up. Daddy's at work, so I'm all alone in the house. Except for the cats. I brought them in, so I wouldn't be so lonely. Right now, they are up on the couch playing war/napping in turns.

It's sprinkling outside, and in a little while I'm going to make Mama's bed and go out to check on the goats. I should probably take some pictures of the nubians while I'm at it, but the lighting will be awful. I should probably wait till it clears up, but I don't know when that will be. XD

By the way, I found a 'doll' at a website called dollzmania(dot)com, with a dress that I was able to edit so that it looks kind of like the wedding dress I've been designing. It's not finished, though. Here's as far as I've gotten:



The blue dots are beads. I intend to have some going around the hem of thr dress, and up the front some, too. I'm thinking about having a detachable train for the back. (there won't be any beads on that)

No comments: