When was the last time you broke the rules of a dream? I just did it this morning. Broke a rule of dreaming. I told someone in my dream that I was dreaming.
For the past few days, I've been helping Mama get ready to go to Missouri. She's going to Arkansas first, because her sister is having a birthday next week. She made her a prayer book! So she and Xhavan left yesterday morning.
In my dream, it was saturday morning, (today) and we were having prayers, when Grandma Joicie and Pa came up the drivway. (Surprise!) Mama wanted to show Grandma Joice the prayer book she'd made,only she couldn't find it, and that made me remember that Mama isn't here. I am dreaming, and I am mad. I want my mother. So I went, and told her that I was dreaming, and she was just part of my dream, and she's like, "Oh."
Aaaand, a whole lot happened after that, but it was very confusing, so I won't go into it.
1 comment:
Oh, yes, I remember that now! It was quite infuriating.
Post a Comment