I was thinking about making a bit of a rant here about the main bad guy in Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, but in the end, I changed my mind. Instead, I will be spazzing about Syaoran's voice actor's awesome singing voice! (He has a male voice actor!)
I was listening to songs from Tsubasa Chronicle, and there's one called Yume no Tsubasa or something like that, and there are two versions. One, where Sakura's voice actor sings alone, and another where she sings with Syaoran's voice actor. It's soooo cute~ *spaaaazz*
Oh, yeah. Their names are Miyu Irino, (Syaoran) and Yuui Makino. (Sakura) Miyu-san has another song he sings, called Kazuna. It's so awesome! ~squeeee~
.... Fangirl-mode over. XD
1 comment:
Because I forgot to mention it in the post, I would like to note that most lead male characters tend to have a female with an extremely deep voice playing them, because Japanese men tend to have really deep voiced, and the women really high, so when they want a boy to sound young (And they don't have children voice actors for some reason) they get a woman who has a surprisingly deep voice to play him. Just so you understand why it's such a big thing that they have a male person doing Syaoran's voice.
Post a Comment