I go to a forum call Varus Online. Recently I've been having trouble with it, and one of the Admins told Elaienar that maybe it's because we're using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, which, it seems, is the most popular browser out there. I don't care for it much, but Varus won't work without it, so I don't have much of a choice, do I? DX And now I'm all confused, because I keep on going between the two.
Also, because of all the leaky pipes and bad plumbing we have in this old house, we are having to rip up the kitchen floor. D:
But anyway. It's raining! Woot! And I got lots of milk from this morning's milking. And I drew a picture that I actually like! Double woot! And how cool is it to find a fellow Ron Paul supporter really close to your own age on your new second-favourite forum?
And here is a picture that I drew that I actually don't hate. As a matter of fact, I like it. Please tell me what you think of it. I know there's someone out there reading my blog, I've got a site meter to prove it. Don't try to hide your existence.
1 comment:
Yeah, the site meter is gone now, but I'd still like it if my Dear Readers would show their rare faces every now and then... At least once per post... Not that I think I even have any readers any more.
Post a Comment