Monday, November 03, 2008

Okay, I cheated

Now all of my posts are visible on one page. I think I can change it back in a little bit and it will put them in the archive place. And then I'll try changing my template back and see if it saves them still.

Facebook is creepy. I added Elaienar as my friend on it, and then it came up with a list of people I might know. Yes, I knew every single one of them. No, I hadn't seen a single one of them since before I turned nine. So how on earth did it know? Elaienar explained to me it was because those people are all in her friends list, which helped, I guess. I like Myspace better. I found out right off the bat how to make my page and info private, but it took me a while to find that on Facebook.

EDIT:: You'll never guess what I just found out. I CAN'T HAVE MY OLD TEMPLATE BACK! It's not even because I didn't save it, but blogger wouldn't let me put it back up! DX I'm so mad.

No comments: