First two:
Pink -> Okay, everybody hide your sugar and run like hell! You're completly insane! You've got a lot of friends and most of them are just as crazy as you. Although here's some advice; put down the sugar(no whining!) and pay attention to to your friends that aren't as crazy as you! ^^
I had to go looking for this one, and I didn't find the original right at first, so when I did find it, I took that, too:
Blue! Your eyes are the Blue of insanity! You make a lot of friends easily, and you're very carefree and easy going. Watch yourself, though, because responsibility is still a big deal. That doesn't mean you have to stop your flower obsession, however.
I think they both say practically the same thing, though. Except for in one I'm obsessed with flowers, and in the other it's sugar.
No comments:
Post a Comment