Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm blogging.

No, really. I haven't done it in months, and it needs doing. So, um... Since I last blogged, lots of things happened. And I will try to remember the most importent ones.

In the ...spring, sometime, I went to Missouri, and got to see Natalie's babies. They're really cute. I also got to feed Nathan, which was nice. I haven't been feeling quite so baby-deprived since then. I worked in to gardens around the porch of our house that we're fixing up over there, (And it's supposed to be finished very very soon! Yay!) and actually liked it! I'm afraid it's going to be very weedy again though by the time I see it next. *sigh*

In the summer, Daddy took everyone except for Mama and me and my littlest brother to visit Nanny for her 100th birthday. A few weeks after they got back, Winter kidded. She had triplets; two boys and a girl. A few weeks after that, Jemima kidded too. She had a girl and a boy that I named Yesterday and Tomorrow. Tomorrow is really adorable.

And, nothing much else has happened important other than that. ...I think. I'm not so sure any more. XD

Well, I did start to work on one of my stories once, but seeing as I made hardly any progress on it, that hardly counts.

No comments: