Does that wound weird to you? Well, it's the truth. And I've been working on my constancy, so I just might post more often. I worked on it by making myself write a page a day in my diary. If nothing happens, I think of something to ramble about, so all's well. For now, at least. I do miss a day every-so-often, but I always make myself make up for it the next day.
Life has been busy around here for a while. We've had all kind of things happen - We were going to move, but with no idea when, so Mama and Elaienar would get together and pack up some things ...and then find that we need them still, and so go and unpack again. This has happened several times. No it's unsure if we'll ever actually move at all.
My aunt has had breast cancer and leukaemia - and that twice. The first time, they checked Mama to see if she was a match, but she was only a half-match. Then the cancer started progressing so fast they had to use her any way. And now it's come back again - but they found a perfect match in time this time. But Mama and Elaienar drove down to where she is to be with her for a while. It's been a few weeks now, with just me and my older brother looking after the four younger ones during the day while Daddy's at work - well, actually, I'm doing most of the looking after, since Xhavan has so much he's doing already. He's a volunteer at the fire department, and works as a bagger, too. Plus he's still working on his car an awful lot. So I cook all the meals, do school with the little kids, and work in the kitchen. I don't do much more than half the work in the kitchen, though, since I'm having the little kids help out with that, and Daddy and Xhavan help in there, too. Also, it occurred to me that I won't be able to call them the little kids much longer. Little brother 1 is turning sixteen next year, and little sister 1 is turning twelve this fall. Little brother 2 is turning ten, and little sister 2 just turned seven. And speaking of birthdays, Elaienar just had her twenty-first, and Xhavan's twentieth will be in the fall. I'll be eighteen, and I'm still so far from all of my dreams... >.<
Elaeinar has told me I have a very definite style of writing, but I can't see it. Unless she means the way I ramble, in which case, I do see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment