Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm a grandmother!

.....

Okay, not really. But close. Remember the goat I told you about whose mother died, so I bottle-fed her? Well, she's just had babies last friday, and because I'm her Mama, then her babies are my granddaughters!

I'll have to take some pictures and upload them, they are the cutest little things! ^-^ I'm calling them Ann and Ree right now. (short for Antimony Brownie and Repunzel) I don't know which is the older, because Jemima went down into the pasture behind a tree, and had her babies quietly down there. But I think Ree is the older. She's the weaker one, and Annn was the one standing when I got down there, but she seems more like an older sister than Ann does.

Ann looks more like her mother than Ree. She's got all the same markings, only instead of brown and cream, she's black and brown. And Ree is black and cream.

Did I mention that they're the cutest grandbabies a body could wish for? Well, they are!

And Kate and Skip have been named! The names are Hansel and Gretel, so from now on that is what I'll be calling them.

No comments: