Sunday, April 20, 2008

What to say...

What do you say/think when you hear about the person who grew up in church, but later left the faith?



"Oh, well, I would never do anything like that!"



No, of course not. You say; "Lord, please don't ever let me leave!"

At least, I do, anyway.



It's really scary when you see someone talk about how they used to be a christian and then left the faith because they found something better, or they heard somethinig that made them doubt. Or something happened to them that they think no merciful God would would have let happen.

Friday, I watched a documentary called Expelled, and it showed a man (who looks very much like someone from my church) who grew up in the church and yet became an athiest. An evoloutionist.

And then this morning, our priest was talking about a battle, where so many people were killed, and so many people lost their faith, but one man he talked to who survived believed that the reason he survived was because God was protecting him.

Which is why I made this post. I don't ever want to leave the faith, the thought is scary. -_-

No comments: