Saturday, April 05, 2008

Smelly Hands and a Challenge

Last night my hands smelled like onions. Now they just smell like soap.

I was on a fourm last night, and I noticed a thread that said 'Fifty Book Challenge' The point of the game is to read fifty books in a year. If you think that's too many books, go for twenty five or fifteen. After a while of choking with laughter, I noticed they said, "If it's not enought, go for 100 books." Much better, don't you think?

I've already finished the first book, and I've started the second. I should be finished with that by tonight, so i'll have to decide which book to read next. I'm thinking either Indian Captive, or Brat Farrar.

Here is the list of books so far:

1. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
2. The Golden Goblet by Eloise Jarvis McGraw

You should try doing this! It's fun. I can wait to see what people will think when I finish before summer is over! (That's giving me lots of extera time for other things in-between chapters, by the way)

No comments: