Monday, October 18, 2010

Things are very exciting

Or they were, for a bit. I got to babysit a sweet little nine month old boy three times! He's my piano teacher's grandson, and he's absolutely adorable. I turned eighteen - and I babysat again on that day. Then we had visitors! Some old friends of ours were passing through because their youngest son had a football game about half an our away from, so they stopped and spent the night. We got to talk a lot. But now things are all mostly back to normal. I can't babysit again for a while because the baby had a cold and I caught it, and just when I was getting over it I went and babysat him again. It does seem like much of a problem, but they have two cats and two dogs in the house, which means lots of fur everywhere. And I am allergic to things that shed fur. AND I have asthma. I also think that while I was in Houston my immune system was weakened. Stupid Houston. So what with everything, my allergies and asthma got excited, and now I still have the cold - three weeks later. >.<

Yesterday my little brother found a tiny little baby turtle. I'm PRETTY sure it's a land turtle. Mama took little brother out today and bought a little thing like an aquarium to put the turtle in. He's so young that his shell is still soft, and I don't think he can retract into it yet. He's kind of cute. :3

1 comment:

Trufflehunter said...

yay, you got the banner to work!! I'm so glad you like it!! :)

awwww, the baby turtle sounds uber cute...